Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Official*** Road to Euro 2012

Where the **** was the defence there?

Chances falling to the right guy though.
    National Scrabble Champion 2009, 8th, 11th and 5th in 2009/2011/2013 World Championships, gold medal (team) at Causeway, 2011 Masters Champion
    Australia’s Darren Lehmann is a ‘blatant loser’ insists Stuart Broad
    Countdown Series 57 Champion
    King of the Arcade
    Reply from mods to my prank bans in public:
    Reply from mods to my prank bans in private:

MSN - evil_budgie @ hotmail.co.uk

Locked up inside my opium den, surrounded by some Chinamen
    Well, feck me. Worst 1-0 win ever?

Proof positive that Jagielka with a broken toe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>captain racist if nothing else.
    Cricket Web's 2013/14 Premier League Tipping Champion

- As featured in The Independent.

"as much a news event as an actual footballer, a worthy stop-start centre forward, but an all-time hyper-galactico when it comes to doing funny things with cars and hats, a player whose signing proves once again that the Premier League is still undoubtedly the best in the world when it comes to doing things with cars and hats."
    - Barney Ronay on Mario Balotelli

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Furball's Avatar
    Were I English I'd be delighted at how the team performed without the ball. That's the major positive from tonight's performance.

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaly piscine View Post
    Also Adam Johnson absent again. He's a different class to guys like Walcott and Milner. There's no substitute for class at international level.
    If he's really so much better then he'd show it in the Premier League. Personally I am a big fan of his, but he doesn't deserve to be a starter at the moment and it won't change till he shows he can use the talent on the pitch.
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

Anyone want to join the Society?

Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post

Proof positive that Jagielka with a broken toe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>captain racist if nothing else.
    Jesus saves

proudly supporting Liverpool FC

Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post

The worst aspect of last night was definitely Terry's smug, ****-eating grin everytime they cut to the bench.

I can't be the only person who wishes the FA had told FIFA to ram it over the poppy issue?

Quote Originally Posted by marc71178 View Post
    If he's really so much better then he'd show it in the Premier League. Personally I am a big fan of his, but he doesn't deserve to be a starter at the moment and it won't change till he shows he can use the talent on the pitch.
    He does show it in the pathetic number of minutes Mancini allows him, he scored 4 goals in 5 appearances last month, starting in 4 of the games then ended up being demoted to sub.

Somehow he's ended up behind Downing and Milner in the pecking order. It's ridiculous.

International Coach flibbertyjibber's Avatar
    Worst thing that could have happened. The press will now hype up the fans into a frenzy next summer and then wonder what went wrong when we fail miserably.

FTR Jagielka has been better than Terry for a couple of years now. Him and Lescott work as a partnership, showed it before and were very good last night. Would rather go in with them than pick Terry myself.

Quote Originally Posted by flibbertyjibber View Post
    Worst thing that could have happened. The press will now hype up the fans into a frenzy next summer and then wonder what went wrong when we fail miserably.

FTR Jagielka has been better than Terry for a couple of years now. Him and Lescott work as a partnership, showed it before and were very good last night. Would rather go in with them than pick Terry myself.
    The press aren't going too mental, they have a clear anti-Fabio, pro-Harry agenda. Alan Green on radio 5 and Saggers and Quinn on Talk****e, have given no credit whatsoever to this result. My Danny Baker quote is atypical of a lot of it.

Highly amusing that they're still plugging a crooked crock, really. Surely they can see there are many reasons he can't manage England.

Oh and I've been saying for ages Terry is ****e. I was never that big a fan at his height of his career. his pace is often shown up at International level, and his distribution is poor.
    Do I contradict myself?
    Very well then I contradict myself,
    (I am large, I contain multitudes.
    Walt Whitman

International Coach flibbertyjibber's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grecian View Post
    The press aren't going too mental, they have a clear anti-Fabio, pro-Harry agenda. Alan Green on radio 5 and Saggers and Quinn on Talk****e, have given no credit whatsoever to this result. My Danny Baker quote is atypical of a lot of it.

Highly amusing that they're still plugging a crooked crock, really. Surely they can see there are many reasons he can't manage England.

Oh and I've been saying for ages Terry is ****e. I was never that big a fan at his height of his career. his pace is often shown up at International level, and his distribution is poor.

The Pro Arry agenda boys may have to change their tune if he is found guilty in the trial next year.

The press won't go overboard now, but wait till May when they start the real build up. We beat Spain without Rooney, we can do it etc... It will happen, always does.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    So excited about seeing a major tournament with Ireland involved . It's been so, so long.
    Quote Originally Posted by zaremba View Post
    The Filth have comfortably the better bowling. But the Gash have the batting. Might be quite good to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by grecian View Post

Yeah, the Horse Abuser (Quinn) was ****ed by that result as he goes against Talk****e’s clear agenda and he wanted England to get a hiding when I was listening on Friday as Manure’s Phil Jones was playing instead of some **** from Liverpool.

I haven't even bothered to tune-in since the result. No go zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Uppercut View Post
    So excited about seeing a major tournament with Ireland involved . It's been so, so long.
    Stop rubbing it in

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Appaz if we're drawn in a group with Portugal, Italy and Greece it'll be known as the Group of Debt.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaly piscine View Post
    He does show it in the pathetic number of minutes Mancini allows him, he scored 4 goals in 5 appearances last month, starting in 4 of the games then ended up being demoted to sub.
    He also can't cross, doesn't track back and defend (unlike Milner, and that's what we need with our open attacking style of play) and turns the ball over nearly every time he touches it. He's a talented player and I'm a big fan but you're conveniently ignoring why he's not in our starting 11.
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread Information