• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL Auction/Team Organization Thread

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Ongoing:
20 - G Sriram - Delhi/Kings XI Punjab
Unless one of these clubs backs down, Sriram has to choose which of these team he goes to. In the interest of the auction I'd like you, Sriram, to do as soon as possible. However, should one of these teams miss out on signing a player in Period 2, I'll allow them extra time to do so.

13 - SE Fuller - Mumbai

10 - AP Chaulk - Rajasthan

6 - M Corrin - Bangalore

5 - KJ Gough - Mumbai

Confirmed:
Chennai: Goff 5, Kearsley 9 [Ntini released]
Deccan: Rose 15 (5 points left)
Kolkata: Heads 5 (15)
Rajasthan: Ritchie 10 (10) [Quiney released]
DP Smith - 10
?

Agent TBY

International Captain
Couldn't choose, so I flipped a coin. Delhi it is. Sorry, Athlai.

Also, I'll release Mortaza for Smiff.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Punjab declares war on Delhi.

Na all good.

Uh Corrin 6 for my first pick.

Will release Hopes.

DP Smith 10 for my second pick.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Athlai, in light of having to sign at least one player, you should bid for another player, I'd suggest. Of course you can only sign two in total, but this gives you more options if it comes down to it. Considering that your luck has been pretty poor so far. :p

I'd recommend the same for other teams that have not yet confirmed a player, btw. Unless, of course, you've calculated that no one can afford to outbid you for your prime target.

Ongoing:
16 - SE Fuller - Mumbai
16 - M Corrin - Kings XI Punjab
16 - DP Smith - Kings XI Punjab [Hopes]
10 - AP Chaulk - Rajasthan
5 - MD Luff - Kolkata
5 - KJ Gough - Mumbai/Kolkata
5 - DK Rai - Deccan [Edwards]
4 - GN Nayak - Kings XI Punjab

Confirmed and complete:
Delhi: Sriram 20
Chennai: Goff 5, Kearsley 9 [Ntini released]
Rajasthan: Ritchie 10 (10) [Quiney released]

Confirmed and active:
Deccan: Rose 15 (5 points left)
Kolkata: Heads 5 (15)

Last edited:

cricketboy29

International Regular
Bangalore bid 7 for Corrin. I forget is it 4 or 5 international players allowed?

Withdraw bid for Fuller.

Last edited: