• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Forum Name: biggie
Name: J. Alexander O'Driscoll
Age (adjusted): 17
Middle order RHB/LS
Bat (adjusted): 41.00
SR: 61.00
Bowl: negligible
Field: 27

Welcome to the league.

morgieb

Forum Name: biggie
Name: J. Alexander O'Driscoll
Age (adjusted): 17
Middle order RHB/LS
Bat (adjusted): 41.00
SR: 61.00
Bowl: negligible
Field: 27

Welcome to the league.
I'd take Alex. He's been gun for the Allstars in Season 6.

Sudeep

International Captain
Quick question. Where can I find my old stats? I know I was moved to Green at some point, but I don't remember how I did with them.

Burgey

Hello.

I've just signed up to this - it looks like fun, but I have absolutely no idea what's going on. expected, etc.

So, be gentle please, as the actress said to the bishop.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
http://forum.cricketweb.net/showthread.php?t=11189

Should help, even though it's a little outdated. You're not automatically assigned to a side anymore. You'll begin the new season (should be a month or even less away) as a rookie, and captains (Me, Travis_Teh, Mister Wright, Matteh, Samuel_Vimes) or their entourage's will approach you to sign a contract for the coming season. Rookie's may only sign single season contracts which will then be re-addressed after the following season.

Grade Cricket, which will probably be reasonably applicable to you as a rookie, is explained here: http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/showpost.php?p=780207&postcount=1366

The current T20 franchise Cup is coming to an end so you won't need to be assigned for that, but you'll probably get a side next season if it continues.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Forum Name: bring it on
Name: Shaun R. MacQueen
Lower order LHB/LS
Bat: 12.29
SR:76.23
Bowl: 28.11
Econ: 3.30
Field: 15

Welcome aboard. :)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Hello.

I've just signed up to this - it looks like fun, but I have absolutely no idea what's going on. expected, etc.

So, be gentle please, as the actress said to the bishop.
Welcome to the Dev League. :)

Name: Cameron R. Burge
Age [adjusted]: 25
Opening LHB/SLA
Bat: 34.50
SR: 85.00
Bowl: 32.00
Econ: 4.30
Field: 12

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Forum Name: Flying V
Name: Yngve A. Fjermestad
RHB middle order/WK/extremely occasional OB
Bat (adjusted): 41
Bowl: 200
Bowling econ: 10
Batting strike rate: 70
Fielding: 45 (adjusted as wicketkeeper)

Keep an eye in here and in the contracts thread for updates. Signing of new players should start shortly.

Last edited:

Majin

International Debutant
One of the biggest failures in the history of mankind finally graces CW with his presence. Going to be fun. :D