• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
By standard inactivity rules your skills would be depreciated. However, if the general consensus agrees, I suppose that rule could be overruled. In that case you'd return to your original player stats.

Mr Mxyzptlk

The return of Sudeep Popat.

Sudeep C. Popat
Middle order RHB/LS
Bat: 25.00
SR: 90
Bowl: 26.00
Econ: 4.00
Field: 21

Welcome back. :)

Simon

By standard inactivity rules your skills would be depreciated. However, if the general consensus agrees, I suppose that rule could be overruled. In that case you'd return to your original player stats.
Bit disapointed he's been allowed to return without suffering a decrease in ability considering I would have had I brough back my original player and I was only retired for an off season.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Bit disapointed he's been allowed to return without suffering a decrease in ability considering I would have had I brough back my original player and I was only retired for an off season.
Hasn't officially returned as the same player actually.

He's just returned thus far. Waiting for the opinions of the masses. His skills are hardly superb, however.

Simon

Should have the same option as everyone else, return to the dev league as his old player with decreased ability or start a new player with whatever stats he feels like.

David

International 12th Man
Has to return as a new player, is actually a better choice anyway.

Well, Simon is correct, stick to the rules.

Last edited:

David

International 12th Man
I'm okay with returning as an old player, with depreciated ability.
Well, I dare say that you'd be better off just re-signing as a rookie, you may have been hit pretty hard by the depreciation. I'm not sure how bad it would be, Liam could tell us.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Sudeep, if you returned as the old "player" you'd have sweet bugger all chance of playing any cricket i'd say. That statement is purely based on your affected, depreciated stats.

I'd recreate anew. Just change your middle name or something :p

He should fully come back to Blue ;)

Sudeep

International Captain
Sudeep, if you returned as the old "player" you'd have sweet bugger all chance of playing any cricket i'd say. That statement is purely based on your affected, depreciated stats.

I'd recreate anew. Just change your middle name or something :p

He should fully come back to Blue ;)
Well, whatever works out the best is okay with me. :)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Best to return as a new player. You can use the same stats as your signup, but just create a new first name for yourself.