• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

22nd Match - India v Pakistan

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Agent TBY

International Captain
That'd be like the Undertaker getting a concussion early on against Brock Lesnar and losing the streak in a damp squib.

Never happening.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Your posting has been ten times worse than the unfortunate and unpredictable amount of rain.
You've constantly been the most bitter/rude poster on this site in the four years I've been here. Deal with a few weather jokes

Howe_zat

Audio File
You've constantly been the most bitter/rude poster on this site in the four years I've been here. Deal with a few weather jokes
He’s not calling you out for a few jokes, because you’re not making jokes. You’re posting repetitive ****e. Pull your head in and quit being so annoying.

mr_mister

He’s not calling you out for a few jokes, because you’re not making jokes. You’re posting repetitive ****e. Pull your head in and quit being so annoying.
Well it keeps raining! I thought I was being obviously facetious tbh, except maybe once or twice. Since you've admitted the never rains in June stuff has affected you I'll ease up. But marc is an awful poster

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
****. This from a bloke who can’t cop a sledge about the weather. Pull thy own head in, chief.

cnerd123

likes this
Who would have expected that the flame war in a India Pak thread would be between a Brit and an Aussie?

As unexpected as rain in June tbh

OverratedSanity

Hopefully we get a proper game today so all of you can stop posting rubbish and me and ***** can move along to gambhiring in peace.

stephen

Go United Indiastan!

I know it's a country because I saw it on my Risk 2210 board.

Burgey

Yeah, you’re right. **** this place.
Howe, you’re a much loved poster and rightly highly regarded, not least by me for what little that may be worth. But if someone had a crack at Australia because of the coral bleaching on the Great Barrier Reef, I’d be a ****ing numpty to take personal offence at it. I mean, come on mate.

vcs

Who would have expected that the flame war in a India Pak thread would be between a Brit and an Aussie?

As unexpected as rain in June tbh
Haha I was going to say that in stark contrast to the rest of the Internet, this thread is probably going to be a haven of peace and love and silly Hardik memes.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Sad that those craping on hardest about the rain come from a country where their very own farmers are topping themselves by the week because it won't rain. It's only cricket ffs.