• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Zimbabwe in CWLand

masterblaster

International Captain
Honestly very disappointed in missing out on the ODI squad, but as I was saying to Dave before on MSN, its an ODI series and that's bound to go against me as my ODI form wasn't as good as it should be really.

But onwards and upwards, plus its good for Slats4Ever I guess....

I get the feeling he doesn't like me very much....

:)

masterblaster

International Captain
Also, well done to fellow Black players, Ash Chaulk, C Buts, Rich2001 and Chris Broadbent for making this CW XI squad.

Do us all proud....

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
masterblaster said:
Honestly very disappointed in missing out on the ODI squad, but as I was saying to Dave before on MSN, its an ODI series and that's bound to go against me as my ODI form wasn't as good as it should be really.

But onwards and upwards, plus its good for Slats4Ever I guess....

I get the feeling he doesn't like me very much....

:)

United under a CW XI flag... arch enemies under cricket web red and black flags... it's ashame to not get u onboard. i hope in future times we can kick our feet up on a beach somewhere in the Carribean and perve on chicks mate.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Congrats to the new VC ash :) bit of a surprise there.

also congrats to my Green teammates, smash some Zimbabweans for us :)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
well dont to all those who made the squad.... except for dave, we all know he doesnt really deserve his spot....

masterblaster

International Captain
Slats4ever said:
United under a CW XI flag... arch enemies under cricket web red and black flags... it's ashame to not get u onboard. i hope in future times we can kick our feet up on a beach somewhere in the Carribean and perve on chicks mate.
Lol, cheers mate. Thanks for the goodwill gesture, glad to know there's no personal hostility between us.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well done to those who made the squad, and while I don't condone playing against Zimbabwe, I certainly wish all the players the best of luck and I always want to see the CricketWeb XI win any game they play.

All the best to all involved.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Blewy (C)
Ash Chaulk (vc)
Cloete
Marc71178
Ian Markus
Rich_2001
C Buts
Bugssy
David Jr.
Lo' Darkness
Dave
Chris Broadbent
Rob Timewell
A Massive Zebra
haha go the blues! nice job for all of you selected :p
looks like ill keep waiting for my shot, good luck, represent us well.

Simon

Nnanden said:
haha go the blues! nice job for all of you selected :p
looks like ill keep waiting for my shot, good luck, represent us well.
yeh, we have massive representation, maybe if i throw a tantrum like marc we will have 8 or 9 players in the next squad....

Cloete

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Blewy (C)
Ash Chaulk (vc)
Cloete
Marc71178
Ian Markus
Rich_2001
C Buts
Bugssy
David Jr.
Lo' Darkness
Dave
Chris Broadbent
Rob Timewell
A Massive Zebra
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just a bit ****ed off. In fact I'm extremely ****ed off.

But oh well...I just want to hit some runs this tour.

PY

International Coach
broncoman said:
yeh, we have massive representation, maybe if i throw a tantrum like marc we will have 8 or 9 players in the next squad....
Maybe even a return from retirement from a well-known phenom in these parts..... ;)

Andre

International Regular
This squad is subject to change, as the selectors had not completed discussions upon its naming.

Mr Mxyzptlk

The naming of Mr. Chaulk as vice-captain is a typo due to the illegible handwriting of an press relations officer. This is evidenced by the fact that no wicketkeeper was named and Chaulk is quite obviously the wicketkeeper of the squad.

The young man responsible has been fired.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Cloete said:
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just a bit ****ed off. In fact I'm extremely ****ed off.

But oh well...I just want to hit some runs this tour.
Even if Chaulk was named as vice-captain, you've no right be be perterbed. You got your chance as vice-captain and for reasons you know, you were released from the position.

Cloete

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Even if Chaulk was named as vice-captain, you've no right be be perterbed. You got your chance as vice-captain and for reasons you know, you were released from the position.
Yeah I know, to some extent. But surely I haven't dropped all the way down behind Neil and Ash. I mean just think of all the other work I did. Is it just ruined by that one comment? WHich in retrospect I barely even meant in the way most people saw it (Which is fair enough on their behalf).