• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Zimbabwe in CWLand

Cloete

International Captain
lol.. IMO Marc has to be in and then chances should be given to Craig, Stuey, Buts, Markus and possibly Vimesy. Maybe a few others tehre as well.

Cloete

International Captain
kears_falcon_9 said:
:( Take that as a no already lol
Well.. I'm not a selector ;)

But the trouble is it's only your first season, so I'm not so sure they'd risk it.

Loony BoB

International Captain
It has to be marc, really. Chris would have needed a couple of five-fers to come close, in my opinion.

EDIT: If you go by averages, check out cbuts. :D 154 with the bat, 7 with the ball! Now there's something that won't hurt your international level stats. :)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Cloete said:
actually I think i was more consistent. We both had the same amount of innings. But I hit more 50's and more runs. Also my highest score was only 51, that means I consistently hit mroe runs that him. My other two innings were a 40 and a 30 or so...So I was more consistent.

Having said that.. it has to be Marc for player of the series! :p

hey cloete just accept for once you aint hetting an award :p

Cloete

International Captain
bugssy said:
hey cloete just accept for once you aint hetting an award :p
um...I voted for him as well :)

I have been accepting, I just said I don't think consistency is the reason. It's his all-round results in the last series, coupled with his many man of the match awards.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Cloete said:
um...I voted for him as well :)

I have been accepting, I just said I don't think consistency is the reason. It's his all-round results in the last series, coupled with his many man of the match awards.

thats ok then :P