• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England 2020

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah.. he didn't run in hard enough. When you see drops like this, you realize how good the Jadeja catch was in that World T20 game against Bangladesh.. The famous 144WWW one, the second W was the Jaddu catch, so much tougher than the one Dhawan took, and why it was genius captaincy to move Jaddu to that spot.
The Mahmudullah brain-fade, after the Mushfiqur brainfade

Daemon

Yeah.. he didn't run in hard enough. When you see drops like this, you realize how good the Jadeja catch was in that World T20 game against Bangladesh.. The famous 144WWW one, the second W was the Jaddu catch, so much tougher than the one Dhawan took, and why it was genius captaincy to move Jaddu to that spot.
Genuinely don't recall any of this, including the match and which year you're talking about lol

Burgey

This is breathtakingly bad

vcs

Alzarri does not get much movement usually? Or is it just that he has been a bit off today?
I only watched him in the WI vs. England series in 2019 where he bowled really well. I think he was the one who bowled that ball which kicked at Root, and had that amazing slip catch, where one guy knocked it up in the air and the other one took the catch. My favourite Test cricket moment in recent times. His action is really good to watch.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
yeah but does not answer my question on if he gets movement? More specifically, does he get it to swing? Or he relies on seam and bounce?

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
yeah but does not answer my question on if he gets movement? More specifically, does he get it to swing? Or he relies on seam and bounce?
He gets quite a lot of outswing to the right hander and into the left hander. I think he was asked to bowl back of a length to Stokes so we haven't really seen it.

SillyCowCorner1

I only watched him in the WI vs. England series in 2019 where he bowled really well. I think he was the one who bowled that ball which kicked at Root, and had that amazing slip catch, where one guy knocked it up in the air and the other one took the catch. My favourite Test cricket moment in recent times. His action is really good to watch.
That was in Antigua, if I'm not mistaken. The volley catch was between Shai Hope and John Campbell