• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cool dude list by country

Jack1

International Debutant
Oh, well if we're talking about traditional "cool" then it's clearly ABDV.
Great player, but he's still missing something. Hanse Cronje was even cooler than AB De Villiers in my opinion.

I just pictured Dale Steyn and Virat Kohli in the same team. The world might end.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You write that as if Dale Steyn isn't the biggest try hard in the history of the game.

We have a winner for India folks.

England WG Grace
India Sehwag
West Indies Viv Richards

I'll think about the rest.
Try to keep your thoughts to yourself a little more often please.

Shri

Mr. Glass
its a shame that none of his initials have a c in there because that would stand for cringe

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
There was a guy who led his team to a World Cup win 36 years back in a jaunty, unexpected manner. Pretty cool guy.

Dendarii

International Debutant
Herschelle Gibbs would probably be able to show you a good time. Apparently he was out late partying before hitting 175 in the 438 match.