• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cool dude list by country

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Overweight software engineers are the coolest class of human being, so I'll go with the oldies on this one.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It is true though that a lot of losers think a bit of facial hair suddenly makes them interesting

Quite easily observable in my suburb of Newtown

Gnske

It is true though that a lot of losers think a bit of facial hair suddenly makes them interesting

Quite easily observable in my suburb of Newtown
Yeah but that's Newtown. Half caf no caf lattes, BLATs, hipsters, yuppies and guys who smoke weed while saying the planet is dying.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Just came to my mind that Rohit Sharma is one really cool dude. Makes everything looks easy. Batting, Captaincy, Hitting sixes, Laziness.

mr_mister

Yeah but that's Newtown. Half caf no caf lattes, BLATs, hipsters, yuppies and guys who smoke weed while saying the planet is dying.
BLATs are very tasty, I love chai lattes too, but fair enough on the weed point. Self righteous stoners are society's scum

mr_mister

What's wrong with smoking weed & saying the planet is dying?
Nothing but some people base their entire personality and look around it which i find cringe. I smoked it nearly every day of my life from ages 20-25 or so I speak as a recovering stoner not some conservative grandpa.

Just hate seeing silver spoon kids from the northern beaches move to newtown and suddenly start dressing like poor people while basically throwing away golden opportunities to smoke weed every day and do nothing

Last edited:

Victor Ian

International Coach
I know a number of cricketers smoked before the whole fitness/professional/rolemodel/etc era happened. A fair percentage of those must have been stoners. Who would be the nailed on stoners that made international grade? Tufnell seems a sure bet. Who else? Any ATG candidates?