• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cool dude list by country

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Kapil Dev reminds me a bit of the antagonistic university professor in 3 idiots, which I watched for the first time last week and throughly enjoyed

All is well!

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It is true that the current Indian team's facial hair reeks of a lame attempt at looking tough and intimidating. Kumble was literally an electrical engineer and he still looked tougher than half the wannabes in the side right now.

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

Surprised no one's mentioned Michael Clarke. Bit of a wanker but he was always into the latest equipment and accessories whether it being cars, clothes, women etc.

Never seemed to get upset much either. Broken ****ing arm springs to mind but he didn't really seem angry then. I remember he had a fight with Chris Gayle where Gayle came out looking the less-cool of the 2 IIRC which is a pretty big achievement in the cool department.

Burner

International Regular
Surprised no one's mentioned Michael Clarke. Bit of a wanker but he was always into the latest equipment and accessories whether it being cars, clothes, women etc.

Never seemed to get upset much either. Broken ****ing arm springs to mind but he didn't really seem angry then. I remember he had a fight with Chris Gayle where Gayle came out looking the less-cool of the 2 IIRC which is a pretty big achievement in the cool department.
He totally looks like he could be a cool dude. But then he opens his mouth...

Burgey

Shikhar Dhawan looks like a villain in a western
Dilshan simultaneously looks like the villain in every spaghetti western and the Colombian drug henchman in every drug movie ever made. I loved that about him.

mr_mister

It is true that the current Indian team's facial hair reeks of a lame attempt at looking tough and intimidating. Kumble was literally an electrical engineer and he still looked tougher than half the wannabes in the side right now.
Dhawan pulls it off imo.

mr_mister

Gayle's universe boss moniker is so uniquely over the top I've gone full circle on it and genuinely find it cool now despite thinking it was cringe in its world boss state

SillyCowCorner1

Gayle's universe boss moniker is so uniquely over the top I've gone full circle on it and genuinely find it cool now despite thinking it was cringe in its world boss state
But there was already a 'World Boss' in Jamaica at the time. Not Usain Bolt....but Vybz Kartel. So Gayle had to search for a bigger domain... surprised that he superseded Galaxy Boss