• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cool dude list by country

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's my experience that most popular people are tossers of one sort or another. Lillee was the embodiment of Aussie machismo in the 70s.
He kicked Miandad like a bitch when his back was turned and hid behind the umpire when he retaliated. Certainly the embodiment of aussie faux machismo.

Teja.

Global Moderator
India - Munaf Patel, awesome guy, could seam it at 145 kph with no serious effort/training, can roll a fat doobie.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I read a story somewhere of how Lillee picked up a girl someone was trying to pull. Had the entire crowd eating out of the palm of his hands.

TheJediBrah

India - Munaf Patel, awesome guy, could seam it at 145 kph with no serious effort/training, can roll a fat doobie.
I'll take your word on the doobie but come on. I saw a bit of Munaf and I'm not sure he even hit 145kph at his very best with a generously miscalibrated speed gun. Definitely not with effortless regularity as you're implying.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'll take your word on the doobie but come on. I saw a bit of Munaf and I'm not sure he even hit 145kph at his very best with a generously miscalibrated speed gun. Definitely not with effortless regularity as you're implying.
Haha nah it's actually true. It was just only for a short period.

Burgey

Steyn
Herath
Sir Jadeja
Agree withthe first two. Jadeja tries far too hard to be cool though. That sword thing he does is pure cringe. If it was a tv show it'd be an episode of Below Deck, it's that bad.

Teja.

Global Moderator
You could never accuse Shaib of being too intense*, could you?

*giving a **** when it was a bit tough to bowl.
The guy was injured a lot and definetly looked like he cbf in the 35 or so tests he played but you can’t really question his ability to bowl on extremely dead tracks tbh.

TheJediBrah

on the field Shoaib always looked like he was about to have an aneurysm

I can see him being a cool cat off the park though

Teja.

Global Moderator
He said he would’ve been a small time mobster if he wasn’t naturally good at cricket. I can 100% believe that.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Cool friend’s dad types

Misbah
Hussey
Dravid

Cringey friend’s dad types

Ravi Shastri
Shane Warne

Burgey

The guy was injured a lot and definetly looked like he cbf in the 35 or so tests he played but you can’t really question his ability to bowl on extremely dead tracks tbh.
I'm not questioning his ability at all. I'm questioning his ticker.

on the field Shoaib always looked like he was about to have an aneurysm

I can see him being a cool cat off the park though
Cut a ****ing swathe through Mosman when he played there in the early 2000s

Cool friend’s dad types

Misbah
Hussey
Dravid

Cringey friend’s dad types

Ravi Shastri
Shane Warne
This is a good post.