• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in the West Indies 2017

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Kraigg has pretty much nothing going for him as an ODI player.
He truly is appalling, quite amusingly so really.

Talking of appalling, how the **** did Rashid bowl so poorly on this pitch. Get Root on.

Last edited:

91Jmay

International Coach
Good tactics from Morgan to use spinner in last 40. Extra fielder outside makes it more viable.

Great catch from Roy/Billings. So nonchalant.

91Jmay

International Coach
Carlos Brathwaite just bowling throw downs. Forget the name, bloke has not developed at all as a cricketer.

91Jmay

International Coach
Jason Roy so frustrating. Absolutely no need to do that, Rob Key predicted it.

Seems like people not converting is a virus in England team at the moment.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Job done really from Roy, but there's always going to be a reason he's a 'good start' player more than a genuine big scorer and it's that he's never as effective without pace to hit against.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Comms just said that the WI have only managed to bat for the entire 50 overs 6 times in their last 80 ODIs - that is ****ing appalling

Howe_zat

Audio File
hmm

we appear to be collapsing

that was genuinely unexpected. i will proceed to lash myself for my complacency. won't happen again