• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

BigCaine

School Boy/Girl Captain
So ashwin will bowl 1 over in first session on the 5th day of a test played in india. So great captaincy from Kaptain Kohli.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Jadeja has bowled himself into India's overseas team again this season, IMO. He should be picked ahead of Ashwin when India want to go with one spinner.

Not something I thought I'd be saying ever again, but there you go.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lost one wicket too many in that session IMO. Career defining knocks for these two on offer....if Marsh fails it might well be the last time we see him.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Good thing for Australia is that they need to bat only another 1.5 sessions and not 2 sessions. Batting 1.5 sessions will give them a decent lead to save the test.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Jadeja has bowled himself into India's overseas team again this season, IMO. He should be picked ahead of Ashwin when India want to go with one spinner.

Not something I thought I'd be saying ever again, but there you go.
When and where is the next test for India after this Australia series? I tried looking it up in cricinfo but couldn`t find it.

Zinzan

Good thing for Australia is that they need to bat only another 1.5 sessions and not 2 sessions. Batting 1.5 sessions will give them a decent lead to save the test.
Indian win still a hot fav with the bookies @ $1.50, with $2.50 for the draw...

vcs

We need ideally 4, at least 3 in the next session. 2 or below would make the draw favourite.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
India have about 50 overs or so to knock over Australia, because even if they lead by say 50 runs, India would back themselves to chase it in 10 overs.

vcs

India have about 50 overs or so to knock over Australia, because even if they lead by say 50 runs, India would back themselves to chase it in 10 overs.
Now I'm kind of hoping for a chase like that.. might be more fun than rolling them over in the next session. :p