• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fmd how can there be an issue with technology in India? My Foxtel goes bung and I have to speak to some shunt in Bangalore who fixes it remotely while I sit there punching it and hoping it rights itself.
Next time you call, I'm just gonna hang up on you. :@

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Fmd how can there be an issue with technology in India? My Foxtel goes bung and I have to speak to some shunt in Bangalore who fixes it remotely while I sit there punching it and hoping it rights itself.

India accepted the full DRS. If Hotspot is not here, it is an issue with that company getting things set up here, for whatever reason. Maybe they needed more than the 3 months notice.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
They are not looking too far ahead, that is the best thing. They are looking to survive and nudge the ball when it is in good areas and only looking to score when it is a rank bad ball. Excellent attitude and also, extreme over-reaction to the pitch so far from these guys. I just hope their bowlers get all this into their heads and expect to get wickets by just turning up and bowling.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
India accepted the full DRS. If Hotspot is not here, it is an issue with that company getting things set up here, for whatever reason. Maybe they needed more than the 3 months notice.
Mate, I meant how can there be an issue with it in a country that's all over tech. nvrmynd.

adub

International Captain
From day one Renshaw's composure has impressed me. Getting beaten doesn't seem to affect him at all. Just the sort of mindset you need to survive these conditions.