• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
From day one Renshaw's composure has impressed me. Getting beaten doesn't seem to affect him at all. Just the sort of mindset you need to survive these conditions.
Yeah his temperament is excpetional for a young bloke. Very old school and happy to bide his time. Plays within his limitations, and there are a few of them, but better that than a shot a ball 20 before nicking off to a wide one.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good to see sanity prevailed with the bowling selections. Better start than I could have hoped for as well.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I am not convinced this is any kind of dustbowl at all yet. Remember the morning moisture can make the ball stop a bit and turn as well.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Only following online but all reports suggest Australia really learnt their lessons from previous Asia experience and showing patience and application.

If Australia do win this opening Test, think it could really capture the attention of Oz public. Already was a lot of press coverage and public interest in the leadup and with a slowish period in Oz sporting calendar, could really fill a gap over the next few weeks if Oz look a genuine chance.

Zinzan

Only following online but all reports suggest Australia really learnt their lessons from previous Asia experience and showing patience and application.

Yup, they're playing really well, had their share of good fortune with a few going past the bat and Warner bowled off a no ball, but the general application in turning conditions has been excellent.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

If Australia do win this opening Test, think it could really capture the attention of Oz public. Already was a lot of press coverage and public interest in the leadup and with a slowish period in Oz sporting calendar, could really fill a gap over the next few weeks if Oz look a genuine chance.
I dunno, Warner's non-dismissal was pretty awful. But he himself is looking pretty good. He's not forcing any of the pace and is only really trying to pick off the short ones. The man has some judgement after all.

Zinzan

I'd be tempted for a gully as well as the slip for Warner vs, Ashwin, can see a thickish edge coming.

cnerd123

likes this
4 overs for 22 from Jadeja.

There have been entire sessions in the last few series where Jadeja hasn't been taken for 22 runs.