• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

cricketers that you don't like for no reason

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There are a lot of cricketers I don't like for no real reason - I would list them but if I did some smartarse would point out that the one thing they have in common is that they have all made runs or taken wickets against Lancashire, which does appear to be true, but I can assure you there is no causal link

JTemperance

Cricket Spectator
Ishant Sharma.

It seems preposterous that he should actually celebrate taking a wicket in anything but the most humble manner.

smash84

The Tiger King
the Akmal brothers,
Dwayne Bravo
Swann
Ishant F Sharma
A Cook
David Warner
Suresh Raina
Shekhar Dhawan

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm really sorry about this but the thread title is driving me crazy. It should be dislike.

I don't want it changed or anything. I just couldn't cope without sharing that.

Sorry shady. As you were

FBU

International Debutant
Moeen Ali
Ahmed Shehzad
Jade Dernbach
Mohammed Shahzad
Aaron Finch
Darren Sammy
Daniel Smith
Runako Morton
Ravi Ashwin
Vernon Philander
Tamim Iqbal
Unmukt Chand
Yasir Shah
Kithuruwan Vithanage
Shehan Jayasuriya
Jon Wells
Ben Cutting
Nathan Lyon
James Muirhead
The Curran Brothers
Tatenda Taibu
Ben Rohrer
The Curran bros :-O
For me it's the Overton brothers

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the Akmal brothers,
Dwayne Bravo
Swann
Ishant F Sharma
A Cook
David Warner
Suresh Raina
Shekhar Dhawan
I get the others, especially Swann, but D J Bravo? Really? I think he's an awesome bloke.

But if we are looking at the West Indians, in Samuels and Narine you have two of the more punch-able faces in World cricket.

smash84

The Tiger King
I dislike him for no reason really (quite apt for the thread), maybe he has an annoying celebration style or something, I don't know. I just don't like him.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I always had a irrational and probably unreasonable dislike for Mahela Jayawardene's high-pitched poodle-like yelp whenever he used to appeal.