• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Poll 4: Spinner for AT Subcontinental XI

Spinner for subcontinental AT XI

• Gupte

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prasanna

• Iqbal Qasim

• Vinoo Mankad

• Anil Kumble

• Shakib Al Hasan

• Harbhajan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bagapath

International Captain
Since this poll won't clash with the existing polls I wanted to get it out immediately. Please select one spinner to represent the subcontinental dream XI. the runners up can be featured in the remaining bowler poll or the all rounders poll.

As always, you are welcome to select any other bowler not listed in the poll.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
mine was a tactical vote knowing you are going to choose the nominees for the 4th bowller poll from the best runnerups in these polls

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Whoops. Somehow I completely blanked out Murali and voted Chandra instead. That should be yet another vote for Murali.