• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ATG 'Mixed Experience' Test XI - Draft

kingkallis

International Coach
I'll pick Sydney Barnes as my Round 1 pick.

CricZo XI

10. Sydney Barnes o

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i'm new on this site but am enjoying watching the pros in the points version of this draft tournament thingie currently running. it almost seems stupid to ask but i will anyway. has there been one of these where all 11 picks must be from a different country? lol it was probably the inspiration for these drafts right? that or all 11 had to have debuted in different decades

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yup, all of those been done. So has this 'experience' draft judging by the similar threads below, if not a little bit different. I only realised after I started it

mr_mister

oh damn that sucks. probably no original ideas left on this site. its forum is ancient (i see the older topics from like 02) i didnt even have internet then!

mr_mister

having had a quick peek at that other mixed xp topic, yours seems like a better format tbh.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
oh damn that sucks. probably no original ideas left on this site. its forum is ancient (i see the older topics from like 02) i didnt even have internet then!
Well that's true, but there's plenty of newish members, so there's no harm rekindling some of the old draft concepts and polishing them up a little. ;)

mr_mister

im gonna try and hunt down the 'one from each country' draft for lols. i imagine the 11th choice would be a bit rough as like... you've got tikolo, rtd and a few irishmen. hell even with bangas and zim there would be crazy imbalance in choosing first

Last edited: