• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC Best-Ever Test Championship Rating Draft

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
I want to quote a selection to sarcastically post 'wrong', but so far the picks have been the my favourite opening batsman, my favourite bowling all-rounder, the best damn all-rounder period, and the greatest bowler of all time.

So you're all completely right, and not a 'keeper or spinner in sight.
I didn't see Sobers picked

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Miller, Hadlee, Imran, Warne - would have had any of them as first pick if they weren't picked already.. So great drafting so far.

And I will take the second greatest cricketer of all time according to many many great observers of the game..

​Sir Garfield Sobers

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Missed this draft. Sounds like a very interesting idea. Who is a very expensive player here? Peter May, Matt Hayden etc..

watson

Banned
Revised Total Budget = 7975 ratings points at an average of 725 per player.

Reliance ICC Player Rankings

ROUND 1
1. weldone - Barry Richards (586)
2. OverratedSanity - Mike Procter (672)
3. AldoRaine18 - Harold Larwood (720)
4. Howe_zat - Keith Miller (862)
5. Days of Grace - Richard Hadlee (909)
6. Prince EWS - Imran Khan (922)
7. WalkingWicket - Shane Warne (905)
8. Honestbharani - Garry Sobers (938)
9. Pothas - Malcolm Marshall (910)
10. kyear - Viv Richards (938)