• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sunil Narine's action reported (not to the ICC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howsie

International Captain
I guess there is some comfort in knowing we aren't the team the bigger nations want to play as a warm up knowing it'll be an easy win and a confidence boost heading into the main series :)

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
And hopefully you won't be living off those victories for too long and somebody, somewhere will give the kiwis a game.
Seriously, wtf is this about? South Africa is touring in 3 weeks, and we're off to the UAE immediately after that. I mean... the hell?

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I guess there is some comfort in knowing we aren't the team the bigger nations want to play as a warm up knowing it'll be an easy win and a confidence boost heading into the main series :)
Is there comfort knowing you have been successfully dragged down to WW's level though?

WindieWeathers

International Regular
Is there comfort knowing you have been successfully dragged down to WW's level though?
Let's get one thing straight i TRIED to get the thread back on topic but others didn't accept the invitation. At the end of the day it's just banter to me...i'm not looking to upset anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.