• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Sri Lanka 2014

viriya

International Captain
Even if Sanga gets out now his average will be 59+.. wonder when that happened last in a 40 test+ career.

Sachin95

U19 Debutant
"The last time Sanga batted against Pakistan in Galle, he was left stranded on 199* when he thought he'd reached 200. He's on 199* now..."

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Ajmal has been good btw, as I said earlier he's bowled a few too many bad balls but he's been quite unlucky and deserves a bit of reward.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
And yeah, wtf will we do without Sanga? An absolute beast of a batsman, just churns out massive scores, incredible

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Should have been out on about 20 LBW as well I think, but good batsmen make you pay.

Feel a bit sorry for the Pakistani bowlers, the pitch, the batsmen and the poor fielding have really conspired against them and made it as difficult as possible, even then they've still bowled well, yet their figures are pretty ordinary.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Prasad has some talent with the bat, wish he'd show it more often when it really matters, Sanga trying to click into full god mode here

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ajmal has bowled much better than his figures suggest. Something the stats brigade won't understand.
I'm sure now a pro-Ajmal stat-monkey will put this 5-wicket haul into showing how destructive he was in the future, when of course he just stemmed the flow of Sanga-led domination.

Stat-wanking works both ways, that's why it's so ****ing annoying.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Christ, why on earth would you play at that? Can't help but feel any decent batsman looking to simply occupy the crease won't have much trouble either tonight or tomorrow on this pitch though, just hasn't broken up enough

smash84

The Tiger King
I'm sure now a pro-Ajmal stat-monkey will put this 5-wicket haul into showing how destructive he was in the future, when of course he just stemmed the flow of Sanga-led domination.

Stat-wanking works both ways, that's why it's so ****ing annoying.
I doubt you can show 5 for 1666 to be really destructive

smash84

The Tiger King
Khurram manzoor needs to be kicked out asap. How in hell can you get out for single digit scores on such a wicket

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I doubt you can show 5 for 1666 to be really destructive
Well no, but it's probably important for Great Fire of London stats.

It will be put in his five-wicket hauls, and they'll extrapolate how many he has had in matches/innings, and talk about what a match-winner he is/was..