• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

stumpski

International Captain
Channel 5 fob their viewers off with half an hour of highlights - including an interview with Ian Bell. For some reason they couldn't manage 45 minutes (plus ad breaks) from two and a half hours' play.

91Jmay

International Coach
OT still a shambles despite the new stands then?

Shame as we are really on top at the moment. Looking like a bat once is the only way of winning from here given that plenty more overs will probably be lost.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Channel 5 fob their viewers off with half an hour of highlights - including an interview with Ian Bell. For some reason they couldn't manage 45 minutes (plus ad breaks) from two and a half hours' play.
I missed it yesterday and thought they might have shown some of yesterday's action again - enjoyed what I did see - **** me isn't that Aaron quick?

stumpski

International Captain
You know the glove punch thing has got out of hand when batsmen do it after byes. What did they say, "well left?"

harsh.ag

At this point, I am just happy test cricket is being shown live on air tbh.

DingDong

State Captain
why are indians this bad at cricket? been around close over 80 years and how many tests have they won in australia/england/south africa etc? just an appalling cricket nation imo.

91Jmay

International Coach
why are indians this bad at cricket? been around close over 80 years and how many tests have they won in australia/england/south africa etc? just an appalling cricket nation imo.
Probably won a decent amount in England tbf. At least compared to England in India.

Stapel

International Regular
"Everyone is frustrated," said England batsman Ian Bell. "With the Test match so nicely balanced we'd all love to be out there.
So, Ian Ronald Bell thinks being 85 runs ahead with 4 wickets in hand is 'nicely balanced'?

social

You know the glove punch thing has got out of hand when batsmen do it after byes. What did they say, "well left?"
Pisses me off no end

Worst is the NBA when they do it religiously after a guy making millions per year doesnt make a free throw

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Pitched about a foot and a half outside leg and was probably still missing leg, umpires finger was up almost before the appeal went up.