• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Domestic Season 2014

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah I don't want to sound like I am bagging on Teeq, a local lad and a fine talent. Maybe he would do a lot better elsewhere, although I think as a bowler he'd need to go in Div 2 first. Still think he can make it as a bat though for us.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Feck me, that's woeful from Khawaja.

Slip in, so Hants had seen something that suggested he's a nick off candidate.

Although more of a "wild slash" than a reg nick, tbh.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Fred failing not to look completely jarred off on the bench.

If Winker reckons Kabir is a better bet tho it's a fair call, regardless of rep.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Freddie not playing is a joke. Patently a better all-round package than Kabir or Jordan ****ing Clark, IMO.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Freddie not playing is a joke. Patently a better all-round package than Kabir or Jordan ****ing Clark, IMO.
To be fair, Jordan Clark is pretty much the reason we got to finals day...triple wicket maiden in the QF, you'd have to be pretty pissed off if you got dropped after that. Freddie should have played ahead of Cart me Kabir though

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Be interesting to see what speed he is sending them down at, don't think either of his games earlier in the season were televised.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
To be fair, Jordan Clark is pretty much the reason we got to finals day...triple wicket maiden in the QF, you'd have to be pretty pissed off if you got dropped after that. Freddie should have played ahead of Cart me Kabir though
I love Freddie but Kabir has been pretty great in this run, but it seems he was carrying an injury, so it works well to switch them.

Anyway so hyped but nervous about Freddie, so want him to do well, but obviously nervous that it will be a disaster.