• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2013/14

Heboric

International Debutant
It's banking on your attack to dismiss what is a fairly inconsistent batting lineup for under 350

If it was nil-nil, I could understand the hairy chested "ignore the weather forecast" comments

But not when you're 0-1 down, and the series is at stake
Yeah, they should have declared 250 ahead with one bowler down on this pitch. 8-)

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
Australias quick scoring rate has worked against their bowlers who bowled around 150 overs in the first innings already. If the rain forecast is for real then Saf need to declare ASAP.

DingDong

State Captain
It's banking on your attack to dismiss what is a fairly inconsistent batting lineup for under 350

If it was nil-nil, I could understand the hairy chested "ignore the weather forecast" comments

But not when you're 0-1 down, and the series is at stake
that's just silly

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Form is temporary, class is permanent.
I don't understand why there is even talk about his "form" he's gone 3 tests without making a ton and averaged 57 for last calendar year. FMD I know we set the bar high for batsmen of his class........but surely 3 tests with no hundred is a bit soon to be thinking he's gone missing??

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Some Manchester-like rain would be handy today, as well as tomorrow. Would sure make the clover grow.
Wow, thats a bit far removed from your last post in this thread.......

Warner, Smith, Haddin & Johnson to rejuvenate the clover day 3. Don't write the best Test cricket team on the planet off just yet!
Now that you're praying for rain has the time come to write off the best team on the planet???

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SA's to lose, bat until 400 (or an hour) then pull the plug. This Aussie side ain't chasing that on a deck where they'll have to actually be patient.