• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Dale Steyn finished?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
to be fair steyn getting tailenders out like Ishant, Zaheer and Dhoni doesn't mean much.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I wonder if you simply copied and pasted that shot Dhoni played into every dismissal he's ever had, if anyone would notice.

salman85

International Debutant
Styen shouldn't retire mid-innings or mid series.He should retire mid-run up.

Best retirement ever.

BeeGee

International Captain
Finish? He looks danish to me.

Mmmmmmmm... danish. #HomerThoughts

Last edited:

Riggins

International Captain
Yeah he keeps leaving the ball and getting bowled. If he keeps this up he will be the most bowled player ever.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can a mod please change the thread back to its original title: Is Dale Steyn finished with India yet?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Furball, not satisfied trolling the **** out of every Indian fan in July/August 2011, takes it upon himself to jinx the **** out of the Indian team by mock-bashing Dale Steyn.

I tip my hat to you Furball, you son of a bitch.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I admire Sharma for attempting to emulate Clarkeh by letting balls go which crash into middle stump.