• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan v Sri Lanka in UAE 2013/14

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Why does the rest of Pakistan's batting lineup even turn up? Just let Misbah and Younus do it all

Watson33

U19 12th Man
Hafeez is cooked at test level. Absolutely cooked. Dale Steyn knocked all the confidence he had straight out of him. Pakistan's batting is dreadful

salman85

International Debutant
It's a pity Younis has never transformed his test ability on the ODI arena.Such a top player to have under pressure.

Last edited:

Jassy

Banned
Pitch is totally dead and rain is forecast for tomorrow as well. If these two somehow bat out the rest of today Pak could well get out of jail here.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Feel bad for Misbah but looks like the rest of Misbahstan have become inspired by the great man. Looking very comfortable right now. They can save this.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Pitch absolutely dead now, both teams did well yesterday IMO, although I found Matthews' tactics at the end a little annoying, Pakistan need the draw, because any total they post should be easily chased on this deck

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
With the early wicket of Sarfraz it is hard to see the game ending in a draw now. I haven't watched every ball or anything, but I think Lakmal has bowled quite well. I didn't agree with whoever said last match that Lakmal was as rubbish as his record suggested when he was averaging 70 with the ball. I think he can get his bowling average to low 40s.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
With the early wicket of Sarfraz it is hard to see the game ending in a draw now. I haven't watched every ball or anything, but I think Lakmal has bowled quite well. I didn't agree with whoever said last match that Lakmal was as rubbish as his record suggested when he was averaging 70 with the ball. I think he can get his bowling average to low 40s.
Might have been me, what I meant was that to date he deserved to average 70, but going by last match and especially this match he appears to have turned a corner and is no longer that same bowler. His average is now under 60

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
btw, I wasn't watching last night - did anyone see Sanga's over? Sounded rubbish on cricinfo

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Really enjoying how SL just didn't roll over in the first test and now Pakistan doing the same. SL should still win this but it's nice to see some guts from a couple of teams that haven't always shown it in recent times.

With that said, there's always Pakistan's first innings...so I guess I could go the other way.