• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who should NEVER or NEVER again play for their country and why?

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
He was told to be an off spinner. But this obstinate weed said "**** off" to the local coach who suggested it. Should never be picked again for SL.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This - breaks my heart when I see him selected or talked up, unless he is bowling to someone who hasn't faced him, he's practically useless, can't even keep the runs down
When he first started playing, it was like "da **** is this". 5/10 every time he bowled.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
it's a shame people soon realised that unless the pitch was turning square that he was simply bowling 90kph darts that all went straight on no matter which finger he flicked it with

TheJediBrah

He was told to be an off spinner. But this obstinate weed said "**** off" to the local coach who suggested it. Should never be picked again for SL.
Yeah but he had one thing most Sri Lankan bowlers don't have.

He bowled with a straight arm.

Lol just kidding don't hurt me

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
This seems to happen in the 3rd world cricketing countries. it's strange to think about it, it couldn't really happen in England or Australia could it?
This happens in a country where too much emphasis is given to age. Seeing how Murali Kartik struggled to get games for India and how Pragyan Ojha was gifted loads of India caps, I wouldn't be surprised if a certain other cricketer was trying to make the Indian side on a fake age certificate.

Oh yes, it happened once in England- a random Lankan player fudged his age, his experience and his credentials, to steal a Worcs contract.

TheJediBrah

This happens in a country where too much emphasis is given to age. Seeing how Murali Kartik struggled to get games for India and how Pragyan Ojha was gifted loads of India caps, I wouldn't be surprised if a certain other cricketer was trying to make the Indian side on a fake age certificate.

Oh yes, it happened once in England- a random Lankan player fudged his age, his experience and his credentials, to steal a Worcs contract.
Ah yeah I remember that actually. Made quite a stir. How do they do it? do they forge birth certificates?