• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who should NEVER or NEVER again play for their country and why?

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
pretty sure that isnt a gimmick

ps ben hilfenhaus
I've tried finding info on whether he had a formerly broken finger that caused the way he does it but I couldn't find any info on it. Aside from that, his signalling just annoys me, his sixes and leg byes.

wiff

First Class Debutant
I've tried finding info on whether he had a formerly broken finger that caused the way he does it but I couldn't find any info on it. Aside from that, his signalling just annoys me, his sixes and leg byes.

True story brio, he fell on it when he was a teenager. The fire brigade had to remove his finger but his ring was never found again.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He has chronic arthritis I think and it's painful to straighten it. Whether that's true or not, I don't know, but he's certainly advertised arthritis medicine here (though given he still uses that crooked finger, it can't be particularly good medicine, eh?)

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
He's a pretty crap umpire too. He used to be better imo.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
He seems to be very easily swayed by the crowd/fielders. Always struck me as a bit too much of a populist.

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
for Australia, Starc and Johnson at least until Starc is ready. he's got the talent but he's lacking something at present IMO
for India, Dhoni, unless he agrees to never saying another word...ever
for South Africa, Robin Peterson, I know if BC Lara was still playing he'd take another 28 over of the little ****er
that's all for now

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Kakmal - Cheat, rubbish
Faisal Iqbal - Nepotism and rubbish
Imran Farhat - Nepotism and rubbish
Umar Gul - Rubbish
Asif - Cheat
Butt - Cheat
Amir - Cheat
Wahab Riaz - Jacket, rubbish, Johnson clone
Hafeez - rubbish