• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
Wasn't Coney on TMS during the reverse leg a few months ago? Is there something that prevents an analyst/commentator from appearing on both Sky and TMS (obviously there is for the likes of Aggers, Gower, Atherton, Blofeld et al, but for the occasional droppers in?)
Seems like there might be. Is Coney doing the 5 highlights? Some of the tms team (Vaughan , Boycs) do.

Athers pops up on TMS lunch time features quite a bit but never commentary obviously.

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Worries for England though, I mean Swann went wicketless after Williamson ragged it.... hur hur

Well it is worrying Swann was off the pitch.

Howe, stop going on about Bres, he's been shocking for England recently.

Mind you, I'd half be tempted to go in with four seamers at Headingley, this Kiwi batting, and the likelihood of conditions like this, but it'll never happen.

Kiwis surely will go that way.

Dazinho

School Boy/Girl Captain
Good bowling from England, ably assisted by a collapse of collective will amongst the batsmen.

Just hope it doesn't lead anyone to conclude that we actually played well in this match. England were very ordinary for about three quarters of it.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Do I have to like Broad now? :unsure:

No definitely not, it's much better for us who are fans of him, to know that everyone else hates every wicket he takes, makes it sooooooo much sweeter:wub:

Last edited:

jan

State Vice-Captain
No definitely not, it's much better for us who are fans of him, to know that everyone else hates every wicket he takes, makes it sooooooo much sweeter:wub:
Oh, dont get me wrong. I am not a Broad hater. Its just Im not a Broad fan either. For me there are players I like and players I dislike...and Broad.