• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I am certainly enjoying it but we need Carberry to make a simlar score in the championship game tomorow.

Jarquis

Alan Richardson is the only bowler who'd take those kinds of figures and I'd fully expect not to get a mention for it in this thread. It'll probably get mentioned in a county roundup somewhere as "productive".

Welcome to the forums OB
Just came in to comment. Last I saw he had the first three wickets to fall.
352 wickets @ 24 since 2005. Serious returns. Bowls ridiculous spells too.
He's not even that slow is he?
Did well in his sole Lions appearance too

Howe_zat

Audio File
The fact that his figures are so amazing while Gloucestershire still made 230 odd says something, tbf. He never blew them away despite taking all the wickets for nowt.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
i hope they post his batting
His score of 23 was more than any of the Somerset batsmen managed in either the first or (so far) second innings.

Somerset now 73-6 second time round. Looking odds-on to beat their 1st innings effort, so there's an improvement.

fredfertang

Well there's a surprise - Lancashire produce a dire performance in their first innings - and only saved from total ignominy by a bloke called Andrea

Scaly piscine

WTF are these muppets doing. You're trying to ****ing win not bat for a ****ing draw. ****ing 3* off 30 balls when you're 189 ahead, on the 4th day, after bowling your opposition out for 196.

Scaly piscine

Yep finally scraped back above 3 per over after 45 overs, despite the best efforts of an opener scoring 50 off 57. Will be lucky to get 70 overs at them. Absolutely atrocious pacing.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Shows how much I am paying attention. When and why did James Harris move to Middlesex? How is he coming along?

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Shows how much I am paying attention. When and why did James Harris move to Middlesex? How is he coming along?
1. Over the winter
2. Maybe to increase his chances of international call-up. Or Middx could pay him more.
3. Nothing special at present. Seems to have stagnated somewhat.