• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Mr_Ronan

Banned
How is this piece of commentary from cricinfo:

"Harbhajan Singh to Pattinson, no run, huge lbw appeal. Harbhajan looks disgusted. Harbhajan seems to be asking him why this is not given, and Dharmasena is not saying anything. But I tell you what, lbws don't come plumber than this. Quick delivery, flat, doesn't turn, hits his front pad in front of off, and then the back pad. Perhaps the umpire thought one of the two impacts was off the bat. The pitch mat says it might have hit him just outside the line of off, but it is not conclusive "

That bit in bold was only added in after the replay showed it clearly hit him outside the line...it was utterly conclusive so I dont know what this India prick is on about.

Cricinfo is a site which really tries to stress its journalistic credentials yet the guys who do ball by ball commentary are utter hacks and clearly biased.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
That "one bowler" is part of the attack. If they all split 2 wickets, or one takes 6, the end result is still the same.

1. Ishant is ****
2. Harbhajan is ****.
3. Bhuv is a debutant
4. Jadeja doesn't turn a ball

And you don't get 400??????
Yes, fair point, they probably have performed to their ability, but when one is criticizing a bowling performance it's also about the selections.

Which are shocking.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
That "one bowler" is part of the attack. If they all split 2 wickets, or one takes 6, the end result is still the same.

For me:

1. Ishant is ****
2. Harbhajan is ****.
3. Bhuv is a debutant

The fact that they are **** is a large contributing factor to the fact that they haven't bowled well, but they still haven't bowled well. Bowling to expectations and bowling well aren't the same thing.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah no doubt the selections are ****.

Australia should have scored 450+ on this

They still could with Patto, who can bat!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The fact that they are **** is a large contributing factor to the fact that they haven't bowled well, but they still haven't bowled well. Bowling to expectations and bowling well aren't the same thing.
Bowling to expecations is 450+.

They have exceeded expectations.

Can't think of any reasomable Indian who saw this lineup and thought they'd have AUstralia 5-150 and less than 400 (if that occurs).

Spark

Global Moderator

"Harbhajan Singh to Pattinson, no run, huge lbw appeal. Harbhajan looks disgusted. Harbhajan seems to be asking him why this is not given, and Dharmasena is not saying anything. But I tell you what, lbws don't come plumber than this. Quick delivery, flat, doesn't turn, hits his front pad in front of off, and then the back pad. Perhaps the umpire thought one of the two impacts was off the bat. The pitch mat says it might have hit him just outside the line of off, but it is not conclusive "

That bit in bold was only added in after the replay showed it clearly hit him outside the line...it was utterly conclusive so I dont know what this India prick is on about.

Cricinfo is a site which really tries to stress its journalistic credentials yet the guys who do ball by ball commentary are utter hacks and clearly biased.
Yawn. Never read any of Sid Monga's work? Complaining about bias if you don't agree with someone's viewpoint is just boring.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

For me:

1. Ishant is ****
2. Harbhajan is ****.
3. Bhuv is a debutant

Completely different type of argument tbf.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

Indian prick?

Is this bloke for real?

Mate I'd watch yourself.

Teja.

Global Moderator

For me:

1. Ishant is ****
2. Harbhajan is ****.
3. Bhuv is a debutant

I think I should remind everyone at this crucial juncture that a large number of ****s headed by SS himself wanted Ashwin dropped from the test side for this series.

Never forget.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I think I should remind everyone at this crucial juncture that a large number of ****s headed by SS himself wanted Ashwin dropped from the test side for this series.

Never forget.
He bowled like **** and deserved to be dropped a lot more than Ojha.