• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

dermo

International Vice-Captain
That's a given. With gavaskar a close second. I mean, both hall of famers. But out of the current crop I think Warner had stake a strong claim this series. Carried on like a dickhead, consistently failed, then threw more overthrows than he scored runs.

COTS and COTM Dace Warner. Take a bow.
warner is a massive **** no doubt, but he did score a few runs earlier in the series, my vote goes to wade, carried on like a massive ****, did **** all with the bat or gloves and the worst part, robbed gaz lyon of 10fa.

in saying all this though kohli is just such a huge **** its outrageous, maxwell would be up there but he only played 2 tests, having to put up with a **** like kohli for all 4 tests was unbearable his celebrations and consistent **** attitude are world class. lock it in eddie kohli is COTS

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Teflon Cowan
Oh FFS, of all the problems we had in this series, Cowan is not one of them.

You're becoming a parody of yourself and continually pushing this vendetta, despite all evidence to the contrary, is ****ing idiotic. I'm sick of it.

I think there are bigger issues than an opening bat who applied himself to average 30 in a series where all our batting failed. Mitchell ****ing Starc made the same amount of runs in one innings as our petulant stand-in captain did across the series. And Glenn Maxwell has 2 Test caps to his name.

Seriously, this is ridiculous posting.

Teja.

Global Moderator
MOTS ?

Ashwin, Sir Jadeja, Vijay or Pujara ?

Knowing the commentary panel if they are deciding then Dhoni will get it. :p
MOTS?

Jadeja for mine.
Ashwin, Pujara, Jadeja the three prime candidates for MOTS. Would probably give it to Ashwin
What seals it for me is that - In the first two tests, when the series was completely alive, Ashwin was the star and took 18 wickets with 3 five-fers.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Vijay 430 @ 61
Pujara 419 @ 84
Dhoni 326 @ 82
Kohli 284 @ 57
Sachin 192 @ 32
Dhawan 187 @ 187
Jadeja 85 @ 21
Sehwag 27 @ 9

Pretty crazy series for our batsmen. Wish we had dropped Yuvraj, Sehwag and Gambhir in the England series and Ashwin had bowled like how he's done throughout this one. Jadeja would've been pretty useful too. Could've perhaps drawn that series at least if we didn't make all sorts of rubbish selections.

ajdude

International Coach
i reckon shastri's the type that would go to pubs or bars or whatever the indian equivalent is and find young girls and say "hey i played cricket for india" or "hey i hit six dlf maximums in an over"

Arachnodouche

International Captain
i reckon shastri's the type that would go to pubs or bars or whatever the indian equivalent is and find young girls and say "hey i played cricket for india" or "hey i hit six dlf maximums in an over"
I have it on very good authority that that is precisely what he does. He and that **** Yuvraj Singh. Does look like a crab-carrying prick tbh.

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
oh ok ravindra i thought you were trying to get as little wickets as possible but hey we've all been wrong

this is like an interview with miley cyrus isn't it

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
OK so India's next 3 test series' are away in SA, NZ and England, a few questions...

Who opens? Vijay and Dhawan?

Will Sachin be there? if not, is Rahane a straight swap? Or will Yuvraj/Raina get another go?

Will Jadaja be effective anywhere outside the sub-continent? Will they bother taking Ohja on any of these tours if Jadaja is there with Ashwin?

Fast Bowlers? Bhuvi Kumar? Ishant? Yadav? are Zaheer and Praveen Kumar spent forces?

ajdude

International Coach
one day there's going to be another subcontinental cricketer who comes out with a sangakkara-esque accent and fluency and it's just going to be amazing, i ****ing love listening to sangakkara

actually ashwin's pretty fluent.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
one day there's going to be another subcontinental cricketer who comes out with a sangakkara-esque accent and fluency and it's just going to be amazing, i ****ing love listening to sangakkara

actually ashwin's pretty fluent.
Dravid was gun. Ashwin is definitely the best speaker in the current team.

Satyanash89

Banned
Jadeja a fair call for MOTM. Tough on Pujara but Jadeja fivefer turned the game from a position where it was in the balance. That 43 was really vital, probably would've got more too if the umpire hadn't ****ed him over