• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In like half an hour we've gone from looking good to another ****ing collapse. Cricket's a funny game.

the big bambino

International Captain
Aleem Dar's umpiring has declined off late. Looks not out
He's been the best ump for yrs but has been dire in this series. I have the feeling that umps are so much better when they have a drs to validate their decisions or save them from public vitriol when they make a stuff up. No conclusive proof for the link but Dar has gone off this series. The umping down the other end has been iffy too.

howardj

International Coach
Hughes outclassed everyone else today, guess he booked his Ashes berth/

Any news on Hussey's return?
Hussey has shut the door on a return

But will stomp around India in April and May for the IPL

So would I, but not if my rationale for retiring from international cricket was to not be away from home

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Whilst I dont that he is deserving of a spot on the tour, Maxwell is a talented batsman and definitely one for the future

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is it just me or are all the dodgy decisions in favour of India this series?
Nah Pujara got a smelly one last test.

Mind you it was 1/450 when he was given.

It's just the way of it. Under the kosh, more pressure, more appeals etc etc

the big bambino

International Captain
Hussey has shut the door on a return

But will stomp around India in April and May for the IPL

So would I, but not if my rationale for retiring from international cricket was to not be away from home
Yes but its good quid for a month's work. Not like the commitment needed for an international tour.