• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Where does this ohja chap rate on on the boybrumby scale?
I already asked him that; he said he was perfectly legit.
Have to admit I'm revising my position slightly, a few front on shotsfrom yesterday's highlights looked a wee bit incriminating. Looks like his action gets more ragged when he's under the pump, which I suppose is true of most chuckisly inclined "bowlers".

So where's this Dhawan charlie been? Clean striker. Just a shame about the rat stump.

ajdude

International Coach
said to myself yesterday that he'd make a ton

we're like the tendulkar of bowling sides to debutants

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Have to admit I'm revising my position slightly, a few front on shotsfrom yesterday's highlights looked a wee bit incriminating. Looks like his action gets more ragged when he's under the pump, which I suppose is true of most chuckisly inclined "bowlers".

So where's this Dhawan charlie been? Clean striker. Just a shame about the rat stump.
:huh: Is that for the mullet?

English slang is by far the weirdest I've ever heard.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
If you go through his career Tendulkar does not usually get out to debutants. Not that often at all. Under 30% Spikey to confirm.

Lol at our 'bowling attack'.

ajdude

International Coach
Yeah, Vijay made a ton on debut against us last match as well.
yeah and he also made the debut ton in 2010, is he the only person to make two centuries in two separate test debuts?

btw this is so good to watch haha i can't get my head around 17 boundaries in 77 runs