• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Missed those three boundaries from Fulton. 83* - wow. I like that he's putting pressure on Panesar when England need Panesar to bowl a lot of overs.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Apparently last over was the first time Panesar had bowled to Williamson this innings - Panesar's 75th ball :blink:

Shows that although we're going well there are still not a huge number of singles, especially from Fulton.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Missed the last couple of hours, great to see us still only one down.

Stating the obvious, but Fulton's looking an entirely different batsman now the pitch has flattened out and the ball is 50+ overs old after looking all at sea early doors.

Looking like one of the great tosses to lose this!

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Fulton isn't the reverse Guptill, he's the right handed McIntosh. Tall, little foot movement, vulnerable to playing around his pad, looks increasingly solid when fortunate enough to survive past the first hour...the resemblance is uncanny.

_Ed_

Incredible! I went to a shared lunch at work just over an hour ago, thinking I'd come back to a minimum or three or four down. Stoked.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Incredible! I went to a shared lunch at work just over an hour ago, thinking I'd come back to a minimum or three or four down. Stoked.
You and me both - this is awesome!

Come on Fulton! Bring on that hundred!

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Fulton isn't the reverse Guptill, he's the right handed McIntosh. Tall, little foot movement, vulnerable to playing around his pad, looks increasingly solid when fortunate enough to survive past the first hour...the resemblance is uncanny.
Fair, though he's reached 45 a whopping 3 times out of 4 this series - something McIntosh could only dream of.

_Ed_

Random that Fulton is one of only two players in the NZ team to have played a Test at Eden Park before. McCullum the other.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Things I do not expect to come home to on a friday afternoon

1. Scarlett Johansen in the nude on my bed

2. Peter Fulton on 99* in a test match