• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

Jezroy

State Captain
James can you make some CW T-shirts with "I have earned the right to be aggressive" on the front. I will give them away as gifts.
How about Baz dressed like a cop with the slogan

"You have earned the right to remain AGGRESSIVE!!!"

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Someone needs to make a t-shirt of Stuart Broad's faces... with at least the wtf-not-given-lbw face... and the omg tailender hit me for four face...

Edit: ah and **** team-mate-just-misfielded-a-ball too

Last edited:

BeeGee

International Captain
One hour of McCullum having a go after tea and then an hour and a half at England with the new pill, in fading light, would be perfect.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This is a bloody important knock by McCullum. Can stamp his authority on the test captaincy here, whether he deserves the actual position or not.

Jezroy

State Captain
One hour of McCullum having a go after tea and then an hour and a half at England with the new pill, in fading light, would be perfect.
That is surely the plan. Wonder if Bartin will beat Cartin's 12*.

That was quite an innings.

Flem274*

123/5
Yeah got to hand it to McCullum's captaincy in the field yesterday, and his batting in the ODIs. I didn't think he was the right choice, and it's hard to know how involved he was in the sacking, but I have to admit after a disastrous debut test series he's been putting performances on the board either with the bat or with results and there are a lot of fans who wanted to see blood.

The people he is associated with though can still go drown themselves in a lake when it comes to people skills. Also, while we're going well on the park in this test the numerous off field incidents are worrying.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
How good was Rutherford? Toothless bowling or is there something there? If he's decent, and if Ryder can somehow sort his thing, with McCullum down where he belongs, a middle order of Williamson and Taylor....good bowling stocks to boot. Things can only get better, right? Right?