• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

Xuhaib

International Coach
I think the difference in batting depth will decide the game we have a Chris Matin coming in at 7. RP scored 80 odd coming in at 8.Younis wicket was the key yesterday he could have toyed with RP which would have meant Philander and Steyn bowling more overs due to Morkel injury. I think we might have lost the game yesterday though a good first session my give us a way back,

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Steyn's celebrations win him lot of love going by the posts on cw. His send off to Younus was in Sreesanth class tbf.

Briony

International Debutant
We can complain to Foxtel. I only have a subscription for international sports really. Get enough of the footy I want without Fox, though obviously watch games not covered on fta.

smash84

The Tiger King
I am following this on cricbuzz but anybody who is watching this match. How is the pitch doing? Will it offer any help to the spinners?