• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

BeeGee

International Captain
McCullum continues his terrible DRS form. Doesn't review the LBW that was out and does review one going a mile down leg.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Missed the last hour and can't believe we've still only bowled 35 overs - gee ODIs seem slow these days. Sounds like Neesham's been bowling well and I'm surprised by Franklin's good figures.

Need to get SA for less than 200, absolute max 220, considering our batting lineup

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
Missed the last hour and can't believe we've still only bowled 35 overs - gee ODIs seem slow these days. Sounds like Neesham's been bowling well and I'm surprised by Franklin's good figures.

Need to get SA for less than 200, absolute max 220, considering our batting lineup
I reckon we can declare on 200, let faf buil his average.

BeeGee

International Captain

I wouldn't say well. Too many loose/wide balls.