• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Sri Lanka 2012

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How the hell has Herath gone from being bog standard/ordinary to being a very good spinner in next to no time?

Looks like the match for SL now.

Flametree

International 12th Man
Next time someone slags off Samaraweera in particular for being a home-track bully, can we all refer to this test scorecard. (yes, I know he didn't score many in this match either, but it's the principle that batting in SL isn't always easy...)

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
lol Nicol.

Losing a test in 3 days on a flat wicket against a modest bowling attack...really sunk to new lows

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Good to see that the Blackcaps value my education, looks like I'm definitely going to be getting a decent amount of sleep tonight for my two exams tomorrow.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Oh ffs can we not give wickets away like that? Top edge it trying to mow it to jamaica all you want, but don't ****ing wander off a defensive shot