• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Also, any word yet on who's going to be 12th? Surely has to be Lyon.
9.20 am Ten minutes until toss time and Brydon Coverdale, who's at the Gabba, has this to say: "It looks like Mitchell Starc will be the bowler to miss out [for Australia]. He's got the baseball catcher's mitt on and is taking the bowling from Hilfenhaus, Pattinson, Siddle and Lyon."
Wrong.

benchmark00

Hey bois.

Haven't seen a test at the GABBA for a while. Does it still have the dog track around it??

benchmark00

SA have got it bang on.

With an all right handed bowling attack there's no need for an off spinner in particular, but a spinner in general unless they're of real real quality.

Last edited:

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
wow, no Tahir, interesting. Looking at our batting order on the tv, looks so thin, compared to SA's top 6.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's a bold choice going without a spinner but in all honesty I can't see Tahir doing that much in this series. Reckon it's the right way to go, over rate aside.

Jayzamann

International Regular
So yesterday due to 'restructuring' I lost my job. Think they were a little taken aback by how well I took the news.

It means now I'm sat in front of my telly watching this instead of a cubicle wall.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Channel 9 exec- "here's a good idea, get Tubby a big iPad thing he can play on while discussing players. Will be ****ing ace!"