• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

stumpski

International Captain
Just what's needed this from Swann.:)

Grrrr, that's what you get for watching on delay.

Last edited:

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
this is a dead road. i don't think it'll spin as much as any of the previous tests even on days 4 and 5.

if swann can do it, so can ashwin/ chawla/ jadeja in case indian top and middle order collapses again. :ph34r:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
this is a dead road. i don't think it'll spin as much as any of the previous tests even on days 4 and 5.

if swann can do it, so can ashwin/ chawla/ jadeja in case indian top and middle order collapses again. :ph34r:
Plenty of reverse for Ishant who hardly got any last game when Anderson got loads so that is probably the key to the game. Also add in the fact England have a better attack anyway and it may be tougher for India than many think, after all they have half the team out of form.

stumpski

International Captain
This is only Chawla's third Test isn't it, the others having come in March 2006 - against England - and April 2008. Sporadic career, you could say. Just realised I've been getting him mixed up with Mishra.

Can already imagine the reactions if he ends up getting four.

Spark

Global Moderator
This is only Chawla's third Test isn't it, the others having come in March 2006 - against England - and April 2008. Sporadic career, you could say. Just realised I've been getting him mixed up with Mishra.

Can already imagine the reactions if he ends up getting four.
Here goes.