• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bpl

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Surprised they have that much money. Good stuff for both but at least Afridi represents his country. Gayle seems like a mercenary.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's not the Bangladesh board that's paying the players though obviously.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Wow!! That is not that much below IPL money. From where are they funding this because the franchises were all bought for only around 1.01 to 1.2 million each?

Btw, the Bangladesh army just said earlier today/yesterday that they had prevented a Coup attempt by religious fanatics in the miltary itself to topple their government.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
hopefully this will somehow inspire banga kids to bowl fast or at least leg spin

Tricia McMillan

U19 Captain
Making this league about 5 years to late tbh.
This, pretty much. The matches are at odd hours of the day for me so I probably won't get to watch much, but it does seem a little interesting to try and catch a match here and there. I'll keep an eye out.

Can't see the harm in this kind of thing either, since Bangladesh are already terrible at test cricket, it's not like this can make them worse like people argue the IPL does to the Indian team. It'll also bring some money into the Bangladeshi game.