• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The "Scorecard says it's even, but my team can't win" thread: Gambhiring

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I love how mad it makes you ****s lol. Bite me, moron.

India have no chance.
You're calling me a moron and I'm the one getting mad??.......oh wait, is that like gambhiring where the opposite is true?? You'll have to forgive me......i havent played this game since i was like 8 years old.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I think I've figured out why it irritates me and it's because it implies that the thing I'm invested in and has some tension to it is a foregone conclusion and not worthy of that, and I'm an idiot for spending thought on it. It's a personal insult.

That's on top of how any mostly poor topic dominating a thread will stop it from potentially being interesting in other ways.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think I've figured out why it irritates me and it's because it implies that the thing I'm invested in and has some tension to it is a foregone conclusion and not worthy of that, and I'm an idiot for spending thought on it. It's a personal insult.

That's on top of how any mostly poor topic dominating a thread will stop it from potentially being interesting in other ways.
Do you feel this way about excessively optimistic bordering on delusional posting

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Howe gets it.......and all those ****s saying the test was over and done inside 10 overs will be the ones crowing the loudest if and when India win it.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I mean you always used to say wait until the second teams batted before calling a test.....now you don't even wait till drinks in the first session of day 1 ffs.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reading the thread again, there's been a few posts about the obviously insincere and exaggerated 5-0 calls, but the rest has mostly been justified moaning about the selection and weak batting? I genuinely don't see much to get annoyed about unless you're deliberating going out looking for it.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Reading the thread again, there's been a few posts about the obviously insincere and exaggerated 5-0 calls, but the rest has mostly been justified moaning about the selection and weak batting? I genuinely don't see much to get annoyed about unless you're deliberating going out looking for it.
Howe and Adders were #crymore before #crymore became cool, tbh.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Anyways, as I was saying, we cant bat, cant bowl and cant field. England obviously should win in a canter tomm after bowling us out for 340 and making 500 and then bowling us out in the last 5 overs of the day.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Anyways, as I was saying, we cant bat, cant bowl and cant field. England obviously should win in a canter tomm after bowling us out for 340 and making 500 and then bowling us out in the last 5 overs of the day.
England well on track here. We are well on track to suck as bad as well.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I dont think we can win here. :( Not a great idea to intentionally make it a 10 V 11 match tbh by the Indian management.