• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The "Scorecard says it's even, but my team can't win" thread: Gambhiring

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
You have 400 runs to defend and England have never got close to scoring 300 in the 4th innings in India ever.

So yeah, obviously we are heavy favourites but you guys have a puncher's chance.
No think Dravid and Rohit are more intent in puncturing our chances.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Also win-win when I got to dump on Indian fans for gambhiring in the WC sub forum and then also when they choked in the final.
That’s great man, I want everyone to enjoy the forum (except andyhere).

On a separate note hb overdid it intentionally over the last couple of days to annoy people and I gotta say it was awful to read. But only because there was no sincerity in it.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I dunno what you lot are talking about, England only need 330 with 9 wickets in hand on a good batting wicket and we have only 2.5 test quality bowlers right now. England absolutely should be favorites. And they have always done better second innings batting in Bazball.

Daemon

Whats worse
  • Gambhiring
  • Whinging about gambhiring
  • Insincere gambhiring to annoy people
  • Whinging about insincere gambhiring to annoy people
  • andyshere

Burgey

That’s great man, I want everyone to enjoy the forum (except andyhere).

On a separate note hb overdid it intentionally over the last couple of days to annoy people and I gotta say it was awful to read. But only because there was no sincerity in it.
Much like the rest of his posts.

And his face.