• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia's Greatest Ever Fast Bowler?

Redbacks

International Captain
Given Cummins already has memorable-abia being flogged off by C9 he must surely get the vote.

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
First Cummings, now Pattinson, where are they coming from. Nice young talent, wish the W.I had one of them.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
****. Forget these youngsters playing in this test match and this Cummins chap. I saw a young guy a few years back in Aussie by the name of Cameron. He had all the goods. He was bloody quick, but also reliable and on the money pretty much from ball one. He puts all these young tykes in the shade. Pretty sure he could swing it both ways. In to the right hander and even away from the left hander. I couldn't believe it when I saw that he could do both. He had great stamina, but pretty much a complete muppet with the bat. Really could have been one of the best. Now, I've never actually seen Dennis Lillee, but I definitely think he was better than him. What's more, I doubt there's been many coloured guys to play for Australia, and he could have broken down the barricades for the next generation; given how much of a Mongrel State that Australia is in demographic terms.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
pat cummins hasn't taken a wicket against someone other than SA glenn mcgrath glenn mcgrath is the best.

matt hayden is the best opener ever too