• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Modern Era Draft

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
so what happens after the draft completes? Is there a vote to decide who wins?
Yeah there generally is a vote; I wouldn't say it's decide who "wins" though, otherwise you'd end up picking a team to suit the general populous rather than one you yourself think would go well. It's a personal thing really.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Yeah there generally is a vote; I wouldn't say it's decide who "wins" though, otherwise you'd end up picking a team to suit the general populous rather than one you yourself think would go well. It's a personal thing really.
I generally do the latter and tend to go quite well tbh.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I generally do the latter and tend to go quite well tbh.
Yeah, that's because everyone does that, so you're not disadvantaging yourself.

I don't think anyone goes into a draft making tactical picks they don't really agree with in order to win the vote at the end. That'd be dire.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
thats what i had in mind.

btw sorry i am late.

i'll go with Shaun Pollock

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
i don't know why people pick tendulkar before kallis. where's the logic in that...

pews already in the lead...

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
i don't know why people pick tendulkar before kallis. where's the logic in that...

pews already in the lead...
Not sure Kallis's bowling is too much value in this tbh or whether even having him as 5th bowler would be a big differentiator or wise.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Prince EWS if you came home to find Kallis in bed with your girlfriend/current *** buddy which side of the bed would you get in