• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which Was the Worst Possible Umpiring Decision That You Have Seen

smash84

The Tiger King
Never seen that one before.

Possibly the worst decision of all time?
not sure if it is worst decision of all time. Has to be the gilly run out given by the 3rd umpire but for a caught behind this has to be the worst I have seen

Nigel Benjamin

U19 12th Man
I feel we're going to see some terrible decisions from this new umpire from Zimbabwe called Owen Chirombe. This guy is ****ing ****!!

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
I don't mind the kamran decision.

Have to give credit to the people who got ****ed thanks to these umpiring decisions. Any other sport and there would be fighting, arguing and what not. That's why cricket is a real classy sport.

cricpk

U19 12th Man
I don't mind the kamran decision.

Have to give credit to the people who got ****ed thanks to these umpiring decisions. Any other sport and there would be fighting, arguing and what not. That's why cricket is a real classy sport.
The thing is how stupid umpire was :D . Everyone knows without taking edge ball could not have gone to fine leg :P. Though i also don't mind it because its funny.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really, it's just brilliant tbh. Like a comedic sketch or something. I don't know that he had time to look up from seeing if it's a no ball before he had his finger in the air.

Bun

Banned
Blocked outside sub continent.
it is pertaining to tendulkar's farcical runout in the test match vs pakistan at kolkota, where he collided with shoiab aktar at the bowler's end with bat in mid air at time of ball hitting the stumps

the idiotic ump forgot to check previous 2 seconds footage when he actually had grounded his bat but had subsequently left crease to avoid injury.

it was a big turning point in the match.