• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Things that will happen before Sachin's 100th 100

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
The only conclusion that I can draw from this is that you haven't bothered to comprehend my argument. They're not retorting by making a blanket statement like you did, because they're protesting your use of a blanket statement. And if you can't see how their usage of a blanket statement would defeat the very purpose of their protest, there's no point going further. You're expecting a juvenile tit-for-tat response, and protesting that you only got a juvenile response, that also happened to show you up by their refusal to follow your lead. They chose to not target every fan of a particular player, because they only wanted to target you. They had no reason or interest in targeting the other fans of that player. If you still want to continue have a sook that they didn't have a go at other fans for the assertion that *gasp* you made, go ahead. In a matter of degrees of juvenility from both sides, theirs was far more sensible approach than yours.
I just wanted to clarify; I do understand what you were saying. I've re-read the whole convo a few times to make sure. It's just absolute tosh which belies what was actually replied to. And I find it humorous how my initial post could be seen as a blanket statement. How exactly? Did I refer to all Indian posters? You just make **** up as you go mate.

If you want to, reply in the personal message thingy as we're continually crapping in this thread.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
I just wanted to clarify; I do understand what you were saying. I've re-read the whole convo a few times to make sure. It's just absolute tosh which belies what was actually replied to. And I find it humorous how my initial post could be seen as a blanket statement. How exactly? Did I refer to all Indian posters? You just make **** up as you go mate.

If you want to, reply in the personal message thingy as we're continually crapping in this thread.
Nah, I cbf.
:laugh:

yes you will be :p

bagapath

International Captain
i dont want to spread rumors or get infraction points or get this thread closed. all i can tell you is that i am shocked that sachin got out for 94. i dont have an issue that he didnt score a hundred. i dont care if he gets his 100th 100. but him getting out for exactly 94 has deeply pained me. hope it is just a coincidence.

Howe_zat

Audio File
i dont want to spread rumors or get infraction points or get this thread closed. all i can tell you is that i am shocked that sachin got out for 94. i dont have an issue that he didnt score a hundred. i dont care if he gets his 100th 100. but him getting out for exactly 94 has deeply pained me. hope it is just a coincidence.
A coincidence with what, exactly?

ganeshran

International Debutant
Australia will become great again.

England will become mediocre again.

SA will finally be able to win a world cup

Ponting will be dropped from the side