• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who's the better batsman: Brian Lara or Rahul Dravid?

Who's the better batsman: Brian Lara or Rahul Dravid?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlazeDragon

Banned
In am saying Lara and there is not even a question about it in my honest opinion but still I wanna see the results for this one.

Again I am only asking who is better not who is more entertaining or who you prefer.

hang on

State Vice-Captain
will be surprised if anyone votes for dravid.

even more than if anyone voted for ponting over tendulkar!

Xuhaib

International Coach
love Dravid but apart from some Pakistani legends I can't even think of voting against the Prince.Favourite non Pakistani cricketer ever.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Dravid is probably better at seeing off the new ball but beyond that Lara is his better in every way IMO.

Teja.

Global Moderator
This is like asking who is better; Macca or Walsh?

Dravid no doubt an ATG but Lara is Lara.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Lara>S. Waugh>Ponting>Kallis>Dravid IMO (the ordering among the last 3 might change dramatically by the time they retire)

salman85

International Debutant
Simple really.

The best batsman of of the last 20 years against one of the best batsmen in the last 20 years.

Lara takes this one.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
And BlazeDragon continues with his agenda to prove anything Indian inferior to anything non-Indian.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
I think Dravid is the second greatest test batsman I've seen in action. Lara was a great player too but I'm going with the Wall!